“A ‘Big Thank You’ for the excellent legal work and advice that you have provided me. Your knowledge of the law and excellent advice has not only kept me from going to jail, but has saved me thousands of dollars. Your prompt return telephone calls as well as impromptu meetings have helped me keep my sanity through this entire ordeal. You have my sincere appreciation for going beyond my expectations.”C.S.
“Thank you for representing my son so professionally and successfully.”H.B.
Thank you so much for your willingness to help with my father’s estate. I greatly appreciate your patience, kindness and flexibility. You have made a very new and a bit of a scary process much easier and I can’t thank you enough!J.B.
You believed in my son and I believed in you. You were awesome. Thanks for being there for my son when a lot of people have let him down in life. Again, thanks doesn’t even cover how I feel.M.H.
Eric is a seasoned litigator with extensive experience in insurance, business and commercial matters and appeals, estate planning and probate litigation, and criminal defense.
Eric has extensive experience in the business world and in assisting individuals and entities with a wide variety of needs. Between college and law school he spent more than a decade working in the insurance industry, from directing investigations related to fraudulent claims to learning the ins and outs of the field. After law school he worked in-house for AAA’s legal department before moving on to private practice where he has had the opportunity to be of service to clients in a more individual capacity. He has a long track record of helping people deal with some of life’s most difficult situations in a calm, constructive and effective manner.
Although insurance and business litigation are the backbone of Eric’s practice, he takes a more comprehensive approach to client service that includes meeting not just their immediate needs but also planning for future prosperity. An important component of this is estate and succession planning with an eye towards protecting assets and continuity of enterprise, and providing his clients with the maximum flexibility to conduct their affairs cloaked by as much protection as possible, while ensuring their welfare and that their wishes are respected and carried out.
Eric brings his strong academic and professional experience to every interaction, and puts those skills to use in service of his clients every day. He is dedicated to his clients and also to his community where he is very active. He has handled hundreds of complex business, estate and probate cases and always does his best to achieve his clients’ goals in a professional and cost-effective manner.
Prior to opening joining the firm, Eric was an associate for the Schwartz Law Firm in Farmington Hills, and for Schoolmaster, Hom, Killeen, Siefer, Arene & Hoehn.
University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, J.D., 2004
Michigan State University, B.A., 1993.
All Michigan courts
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
Fellow, Oakland County Bar Foundation
Board of Directors, Livonia Hockey Association
• Commercial Litigation Attorney; Eric has worked for multiple firms handling complex commercial and insurance litigation at all stages of proceedings, including claims, case initiation, discovery, motion practice, depositions and discovery, trial, post-judgment proceedings, appeals, and all other phases of the litigation process.
• Experienced Investigator; Worked as an investigator directing and conducting hundreds of interstate investigations into allegations of insurance fraud, unethical business practices and other offenses. Extensive background in all phases of investigations and subsequent litigation.
* Seasoned civil litigation specialist, with extensive experience in all phases of trials and appeals.
* Comprehensive estate planning experience, including wills, trusts, advance directives, patient advocate designations, and durable powers of attorney.
* Experienced criminal defense attorney with trial experience at all levels of the court process.
University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2004
Michigan State University
East Lansing, Michigan
Bachelor of Arts, 1993
Contact Eric directly
Eric J. Wejroch